Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Day back at School

went fairly well. Everyone was up reasonably cheerfully (even though the weather was rotten!) They didn't even have to rush breakfast or brushing teeth. Then I drove them to the bus stop as it was raining when we checked (though not 5 min later as I backed out of the garage). Oh well. It did start pouring again about 10 min after I got back home.

There was a window of no rain mid-morning that I took advantage of to run to Target and Aldi. I was very glad to get back to the car as it starting pouring 5 min after I finished at Aldi and then off and on all day.

M was distressed to find out this afternoon that WB doesn't seem to be Kids WB in the afternoon any more. He wanted to see Xiolin Showdown, but instead it was something dull and uninteresting to a 9yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home