Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Homeward Bound

This is our final morning in Japan. Our flight heads out mid. afternoon, so we have our find packing up to do (and a visit to the 100 yen shop to use up the last bit of money-and get souvenirs that we didn't have to lug around the rest of the trip).

I think we are all ready to come home now. It's been a wonderful trip, but 2 weeks is long enough. The kids can't wait to get home to see our cats. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Futons have not made for very restful sleeping for me - especially not for so long-8 nights on futons and tatami, is too much for me. D and the kids seemingly are doing fine with it.

I have lots more pictures to post sometime. I'm not sure how long it will take me to get them all up - or whether I will lose steam before I finish. I have about 1000 photos to sort through.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home