Thursday, August 06, 2009

Another Open House

Let's see, it was the 3rd open house tonight - this time for A's gifted program.  He's happy with the classes he got: chess and an architechture/design class.  We got to visit the classrooms and meet the new teacher (he's had the other teacher before).  This program will start up next week and (as always) be the highlight of A's week.

We still have curriculum nights ahead of us.  And I'm still buying back to school supplies.  I'm sure A will come home with a list of things next week, but so far I know he needs straws and pins for the design class.  And I still have to get M some oil pastels - I'm hoping to get those with a coupon at Michael's or Hobby Lobby next week - somehow I don't think Target was going to carry them...  Maybe by then I will be done with buying school supplies... at least until next semester.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home