Friday, July 18, 2008

Jet Lag

Sorry for the lack of posts.  I had great plans to put up more photos, but I'm suffering serious sleep deprivation.  I woke up this morning at 2am.  Ugghhh.  And this after a brief awakening at midnight (and going to sleep around 10pm).  Believe me, I tried to go back to sleep at 2, but it just wasn't happening.  In fact, we had a family gathering, me, both kids and both cats in the living room at 4:30 am.  I don't know how the kids aren't dragging, but they and D have been "not sleepy" at night.  Me, I'm so tired I can barely function, but I'm not letting myself go to bed too early or I know I will perpetuate the cycle.  Long about now I'm wondering though.  It might be ok to be awake or asleep at weird times of day if I could just SLEEP.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home