Friday, August 07, 2009

Indian for dinner

I went to Trader Joe's last weekend and among other things I picked up some Indian food.  We had some of it for dinner tonight:

Punjab Choley (chickpeas in sauce) with added chunks of chicken, over rice
Vegetable Samosas
Naan
green (and yellow) beans from our garden

3 of us thought it was all quite tasty (and I'm sure you can all guess who didn't like it so much, though he only ate one bite of samosa and one chickpea).

Even better, there is one serving of the main dish left for a lunch and 3 more samosas for another night in the freezer.  Maybe we'll have the samosas when we try out on of the sauces I got.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

MMmmmmm, yes, I love Trader Joe's Indian. Chicken Masala, using their masala sauce, pre-cooked chicken strips, potato medley+veggies and then naan on the side. Dinner in 30 minutes and very yummy!

2:15 PM  
Blogger owlfan said...

I got a jar of the masala sauce too - that will be for the next Indian meal. The rest of the samosas and some more naan will go with it too. I'm sure it will be yummy too.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home