Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not dead yet...

Although my blog may have seemed dead, I'm not - just got too busy. Plus once I go a few days without posting, it just seems like I don't know where to start. I know I haven't posted since Thanksgiving - lots has happened since then.

We went to VA to visit D's folks for Thanksgiving. Best decision to split the driving up over 2 days. It meant a bit less of people sniping at each other and we could arrive at a decent time.

Came home and almost immediately the hard drive crashed on the PC. We're still eeking a little bit of data off it - it will run for 15-20 minutes so we can copy off some files. In the meantime, we got a new hard drive and windows 7. Because of this, all my pictures are still on the camera, not on the PC where I can post them. Must remedy this soon...

Last week was brutal - finals to give for D, finals to study (ha ha) and take for M and 3 projects for A. So D was late almost every night, I was trying to nag M into studying and A into working on his projects. All while baking biscotti for teacher gifts and breads for class parties and trying to fit a little bit of Christmas shopping and wrapping in there. I'm so glad that week is OVER!

We finally got a tree today. It is in the stand and "relaxing", so that the branches will fill out before we decorate tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see your blog again. xx M-m

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home