Monday, July 31, 2006

First Day of School

Yep, I know it's still July, but today was the first day of school for the kids.

They got up nicely (as usual for the first day of school). They had a special treat of some chocolate croissant with breakfast, along with sausage and plum. While they ate I packed M's lunch (A chose school lunch today). I got the last supplies ready for their backpacks.

So, we're all ready to go...just grab the camera... wait, where's the camera. Look, look, hunt, try to remember. No luck. M says, my camera is in my old backpack. Right. Grab it and some fresh rechargables. Off we head to the bus stop. Oops. Batteries in the camera are dead (not surprising, I charged them a month ago). Spare batteries are dead - not good, I charged them last week. So, I didn't get pictures this morning. I did get some pictures this afternoon with M's camera and fresh batteries, but I'm not sure how great they are. I don't have an easy way to get pictures from M's camera to the computer I'm on and D is busy on the other one, so I'll put up the pictures tomorrow. (and try to get a picture tomorrow morning also).

Both kids declared that the first day was ok/fine. At least if you *have* to go back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home