Friday, November 10, 2006

Christmas Wish List

Updated 12/01

It's about that time already. We've been asked for ideas several times so far, so here's a list of suggestions for us. I will be updating this as we think of new ideas - I'll link it in the sidebar, so you can find it easily.

As I've told the kids, this is a WISH list, not an "I"m going to get this" list. Some of these items are pie in the sky.

K
leaf blower, preferable electric
weather radio/crank radio - either or combo
crank or shake flashlight
other flashlights - ones that won't turn on accidentally
SD memory card 512 Meg or 1 Gig
insulated water bottle, one that has an opening big enough for ice cubes (I saw some at Sports Authority) - everyone in the family could use one
gift card to Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's


D
camp chair - sits upright, with cupholder
shirts 16.5, 32/33 or equivalent
cordless drill with battery system
drill guide to work with


K or D or joint gift
cooler - about 60 Quart size - I found one I liked at Target
Port - for future special occasions - we really enjoyed it this summer
cordless phone, one with a place to plug in a headset (I know I just got a new cordless phone, but I don't like it - half the time I can barely hear the other person and it seemed like it messed up the other phones when I left it off the charger too long)


M
Heelys - tennis shoes w/ skates
Nintendo DS games
Nintendogs (any)
New Super Mario Bros.
Kirby Squeak Squad

Nintendo Wii
if getting a Wii, then Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario World
Hyperscan Video Gaming System

Floam

books
The End (Series of Unfortunate Events)
Blue Djinn of Babylon (Children of the Lamp series)

dart set - plastic tipped, not magnetic

Yu-Gi-Oh cards
cool board game from Uncle D, can be 10+ (or maybe even 12+, depending)

PC game Sonic Riders
Deal or No Deal, electronic
Harry Potter Scene it? game
Bionicles - Toa of Light, any Inika or Piraka
Nerf Showtime Hoops
roller skates
Speed Stacks Stack Pack

subscription to Neopets magazine



A
Nintendo DS (if he doesn't get one, he's planning to buy himself one)
Nintendo DS games
Sonic Rush
Over the Hedge

Heelys - tennis shoes w/ skates
cool board game from Uncle D, age 8+ will work fine

Magnetix
3-pk Mag Warriors with battery
any Magnetix sets (not the bug or the car)

I'd be interested in Christmas suggestions from anyone who's on my Christmas list also. If you like gift cards, our church has a scrip program that I'd be happy to use. You can see what's on it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home