Saturday, February 17, 2007

an Anchovy in the House?

When it was time for teeth brushing tonight, M declared that he didn't have to brush teeth as he was an anchovy. An anchovy?? Where did that come from? D decided that he was much too large to be an anchovy and was almost tuna-size. I had to test the saltiness - nope, the leg (fin?) wasn't salty - couldn't be an anchovy. The anchovy claimed he had no teeth - ok, fine, go brush those gums. Finally he brushed and climbed into bed. When I went to kiss him goodnight, he had Pounce with him. I had to warn him not to let the cat eat him tonight - cats like anchovies.

Meanwhile, A was being silly too. So I picked him up and carried him back to the bathroom. I used his feet to turn on lightswitches along the way. A thought that was very silly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home