Friday, February 23, 2007

Quilting Progress - finally with pictures!

(I finally got pictures that should show up.)

Well, I finally decided on the border for my quilt. After considering at least 4 different ways to do it (and changing my mind close to a dozen times)! I got it all sewn on in the last few days.



And here's a close-up of two cat blocks and the border:



I got it all basted with pins and into the quilting hoop and even got a little bit of quilting started. Then, when I got up to go do something for a few minutes, I came back to find an extra cat in/on my quilt!



The quilting is actually going a bit faster than I had thought it would. Which is definitely good. I have to have the whole thing quilted and then put on the binding and hanging sleeve by April 4th.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home