Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally tried out the Wii Fit

M has a friend spending the night tonight and the friend brought over his balance board for the Wii.  I tried out hula hoop, stepping, tight rope walking, ski jumping.  I was basically horrid at all of these the first time, but much better even after one more try.  It did say that my balance on Warrior yoga pose was very good though.  Overall it looks like fun and like some of it might be decent exercise.  I'm hoping maybe to get the Fit for my birthday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

I like mine, though i don't do any of the aerobics stuff. Though I have to say that there are times when I fantasize about the boxing, especially after certain meetings. I'm just sayin'. But the soccer-ball heading works off some of the same energy... One of the advantages of working from home.

I don't always agree with its balance assessment, especially if I shift my feet right before some exercise. But I notice various muscles after doing the strength exercises, so it's doing something....

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home