Friday, February 20, 2009

Tied Blanket

This was a really quick and easy project. I bought this fleece kit a few weeks ago on sale and have been waiting for a good time to work on it (needed the dining room table cleared off, but I didn't want to tie up the table). I needn't have worried - I finished the whole project this afternoon and evening, even with a lot of help from both cats!
Pounce kept trying to investigate while I was trying to spread it all neatly out - I had to leave the area to get her to leave. Then once I got it spread out and cut (MUCH faster with the rotary cutter than with scissors), Shadow came over to help me with the tying.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Threeundertwo said...

LOL! The cat has clearly taken posession! Isn't it great to have such "help" with projects!

Thanks for joining in! Have a great weekend.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Coloradolady said...

It looks like the cat owns this great throw. Love it, and you really finished this quick. Have a great weekend.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Wow, you did got that finished quickly! And, your kitty seems to love the new throw. :)

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home