Wednesday, October 18, 2006

See-saw weather

It's that time of year, when you never know what temp it will be. I told the kids that it would be warm today and that they would probably want short sleeves. First thing they want to know - warm enough for shorts? Well, probably not, at least not in the morning.

Then tonight, A took off his shirt at some point in the afternoon. I told him he needed a shirt for dinner (Why?, he asks. To be civilized), so he went to get a shirt and came back in long sleeves. Why he didn't put back on the short sleeved shirt he'd been in earlier - that was RIGHT NEXT to him, I don't know. The house is 74, he had just been shirtless, he obviously didn't need the long sleeves, but .... he did.

Then when they went to bed, M put on his blanket sleeper (the fleecy, feet attached pj's). When I went to kiss him goodnight, he was complaining about being hot. Well, yes, I know it was cold enough to want the blanket sleeper just a few days ago, but its not cold TONIGHT. So, he ended up taking it off - I'm sure he's much more comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home