Sunday, July 15, 2007

A goes to camp

A break in my vacation reporting to bring you up to speed on what else is happening in our lives....

We got home Thursday night. I did several loads of laundry on Friday, getting ready to get A packed to head off to camp today, Sunday. We drove him up to Camp Mikell this afternoon and dropped him off. I can't believe my baby is off for a whole week of sleepaway camp. It doesn't faze him in the slightest. He was all excited to go and do all the fun camp type stuff - tye-dying, swimming, hiking, etc. Several of the counselors remembered him from his being there with my mom the last 2 years. But this time, he's on his own. I know he'll have a GREAT time! Now, I just need to write to him...

Meanwhile M has finally saved up enough money for that iPod he's been craving. He's ordered a 2GB silver, refurbished iPod from the Apple store. He can't wait for it to arrive!

Blogger has been giving me fits with uploading photos - sometimes it will do it beautifully, other times it will say "loading" for multiple hours and never do anything. Tonight its been working, but it's past my bedtime, so hopefully it will cooperate again tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home