Saturday, July 28, 2007

Too many shirts

I was working on cleaning out M's closet today - I found a big stack of short sleeve shirts of A's that I had taken out of his drawer last fall. And I found a box of clothes for A to grow into. Between those 2 boxes I counted 34 shirts A might want to wear (and are likely to fit). And 9 that are going straight to Goodwill.

Oh, and then there's the box of clothes I boxed up at the end of last summer that was mostly shorts, but also had 3 shirts that still fit A (and 4 that are now too small).

I checked A's drawer - he had 35 short sleeve shirts in his drawer - and it is almost full.

How did this kid end up with over 70 shirts??? It's no wonder I don't need to go back-to-school clothes shopping for him!

But, of course, I did buy him a new spirit wear shirt at open house yesterday - it will be delivered sometime in the first couple weeks of school.

I guess I'll have to get A to help me weed out which shirts to keep and which to pass on...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home