Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall, finally

It's finally beginning to feel like fall.

Warm days, cool nights. I've gone from opening the windows at night and closing them in the morning, to leaving them open all day, now to closing them at night and opening them during the day.

We went to a football game last night and the weather was great. A bit of chill in the air, but not too cold. I had brought a blanket, but we didn't need it - just sweatshirts.

The cats have decided that they like being closer to us humans as the weather turns cooler. Many nights Shadow sleeps at the foot of our bed most of the night. Some mornings I wake up to find Pounce snuggled up in front of me. And the cats will come sit with me on their favorite chair. For long periods of time - like an hour or more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home