Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Trick-or-treating was very odd this year. Because of changing daylight savings time, it was still broad daylight out at 6pm (our normal start time). In fact, it was still awfully light out when we finally went out at almost 6:45. I think the kids got tired at about the same time as when we went out earlier in years past. We were home around 7:30, which is about normal, but hit many fewer houses. They still seemed to get plenty of candy though!

I have pictures of the kids from tonight, but Blogger isn't cooperating about uploading them. Sigh. I don't understand how some people can get 6 or 8 or more pictures in a post. I struggle to get 2 or 3 to load. Trust me, the kids were looking good in their costumes. I'll post photos tomorrow

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home