Thursday, August 07, 2008

A's home

It's good to have him back home. I picked up A and my mom at the airport this evening - almost perfect timing - I got there less than 5 minutes before they came up the escalator from the "secure" area. We had to wait a bit for A's luggage to come through (stupid system - you have to retrieve your luggage, clear customs with it, and then recheck it through to the main baggage claim - all because they now have international flights coming in at the far terminal, not the older "new" international terminal, where it used to work smoother). Anyway, I was there less than an hour, so not too bad - we got out of there about 2 hours after their flight landed.

I can't wait to hear more about the trip, but A was exhausted - it was 2 am London time by the time we got back home and he hadn't slept on the plane. I'm looking forward to spending some time with him tomorrow and letting him catch up on his sleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home