Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us

It's hard to believe that it's been 19 years (and even harder to believe that both D and I thought it had been 20 - it took my mom to correct us). It has been 20 years since we got engaged though. Either way, it really doesn't seem that long. I certainly don't feel 20 (or even 19) years older - and I periodically get comments that I don't look old enough to have a teenager. M may only just be a teen at 13, but I am quite clearly plenty old enough to be his mom.

We've had a good 19 years and decided we would renew for another 19 (as long as the renewal rights were there again then, lol). This next batch of years will see the nest slowly emptying, rather than filling, but I expect it will be just as interesting.

We had a delicious dinner out tonight and good conversation. I couldn't ask for more.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy W. said...

Congratulations on the anniversary!

I stopped by to see how you are doing in this cold weather. Hope you and your family are keeping warm.

-Amy, NW of Atlanta

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home