Sunday, March 26, 2006

I love gift bags

It was time to get around to wrapping up M's gifts today. A wanted to wrap his in wrapping paper, so we did - videos are easy to wrap, being rectangular. I had some books - not all the same size, of course - so I pulled out a gift bag. I've started making some of my own. I did a bunch at Christmas (but Christmas themes don't work so well for March birthdays). So, this afternoon I whipped up one for the size I needed, out of some fabric I bought quite a while ago (maybe 2 years ago?). It really only took me about 10 minutes and I thought it was quite cute - being a party themed print. I'm not sure what else I would do with something like this.

I thing I really like to do is sew the ribbon into the side seam, so it always has one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home