Monday, November 13, 2006

one little, two little, three little lizards

Yep, we found 3 little lizards in the house tonight - all between 7:30 and 8:30.

The first one, M said to A "there's a bug on your shoulder". Well, lizard actually. A looked, saw it and jumped in surprise. M grabbed it, carefully not allowing it to bite him and took it outside - where it scratched him. M says that lizards have sharp little claws. I wouldn't know.

Number two we found on the rug, with the cat batting at it. Deposited it outside also.

Number three, I guessed at when I saw Shadow was very interested in something UNDER his cat condo - in fact, he tried to climb under it. When I lifted the cat condo, there was a very small, baby lizard. I let him play with it for a few moments, then it ran under the vacuum. When I lifted the vacuum, though, it had disappeared. I do hope it didn't climb INTO the vacuum. I doubt lizard smells good when vacuumed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home