Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shadow update

Shadow seems to be feeling better this morning. He climbed into D's lap and purred at him. He purred at me when I petted him. He ate a small bit of food.

Of course, this is after the fact that he threw up that water we gave him, around midnight. He was nice enough to throw up on a piece of dirty laundry rather than the carpet. D thinks maybe he got something out that was bothering him. Who knows - I'm just glad he's acting more like normal Shadow.

I'll still call the vet and see if I can get him in to be checked over and for his shots, though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

Glad to hear Shadow's doing better! I was worried from the previous description, but it sounds like a good bounce-back!

11:38 PM  
Blogger owlfan said...

Yes, we were worried too. I didn't sleep well, wondering how he was doing.

The vet said probably something he ate disagreed with him.

A friend suggested maybe Shadow had been badly spooked - falling out of a tree or something.

I guess we'll never know. I'm just glad he's fine now!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home