Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pounce helps with quilting

Pounce has been very interested in "helping" me quilt lately. It seems that every time I head down to the sewing room, here comes Pounce!  Here she is on the cutting table, where I was able to do a little cutting with here there.
But here, she has moved and I couldn't get any cutting done without disturbing her.
So, I decided to work on my other project, A's blanket (that is long overdue - I started it probably in Jan of this year).  Do you know how hard it is to sew with a cat holding down the fabric so it won't feed properly?     VERY hard.
I did finally get the animal lap quilt done.  I'll post a picture later (cat in my lap right now, so I can't go take a picture).  A's quilt, well, I finally got all the machine stitching done and now I am working on hand stitching down the binding.  It's going slowly, but it is happening.  I'm about 1/4 way done with the binding.  I'm trying to stitch a little bit every day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats. Whatever's going on, they want to be right in the middle of it. Not to help, mind you, just to... observe? obstruct? claim their rightful place as centre of your attention?

Good thing they're so cute and cuddly!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home