Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My very bad day.

Not today, but Monday, but I'm still suffering (see the end).  
Lost my grocery list, so I forgot to buy ingredients for cookies for Tuesday's party at Scouts.  
Flat tire on D's car (he had taken my van so he could fit long PVC pipes inside it), so we took my mom's car shopping (leading to the lost grocery list).  
Had to take D's car in to the shop - couldn't fix tire as we'd ruined it driving on it flat.  
Walking to 3 different stores (crossing major streets) trying to find said ingredients.
Making chili for dinner, but leaving out the salsa - it's D's recipe and I should leave it up to him - his is always better.
Cutting my finger on the can of tomatoes - yowza, but that hurt!  And it's still making it hard to bend my finger.  And thus to type, put in contacts, write, etc.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Thursday is better. xx Mama

9:44 PM  
Blogger Carol P. said...

Oh man, Alexander's No Good, Very Bad, Terrible, Horrible Day had nothing on yours! Hope things improve!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home