Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas gift bags

I wrapped up the gifts for the mitten tree at church tonight and then wrapped up the few gifts I need to mail this year.  Next up was starting to wrap some of the gifts I have for family.  I was shocked to find only about 4 Christmas gift bags in my wrapping stash!  It seems like I have made a whole bunch of bags, but evidently I don't have them any longer (or they are hiding).  

Looking around, I see that I made a whole bunch of bags in non Christmas fabric, so maybe I am misremembering.  Also I think I gave some of the bags as part of the gift in past years.  I know I also made a bunch of bags as a gift for my mom one year.  So, I guess I've made a bunch of bags, but I don't have a bunch.  Project for the evening then was to make some more bags.  I think I made 5 tonight - and they all have gifts assigned to them already.

As I get more presents out of hiding and ready, I may well be making some more bags.  I would put up a photo of the bags, but I'm too lazy to gather them all together and get a photo and then post it tonight.  Maybe tomorrow...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I am certainly enjoying using the gift bags. What a way to make the wrapping simpler! xx Mama

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home