Monday, April 27, 2009

Hard to get back after a break

I took a bit of a break from posting (obviously), though not necessarily intentionally.  But, once I hadn't posted in more than a couple of days, it seemed like I was out of the habit and felt like I needed to "catch up".  After 2 plus weeks, not much chance of a blow-by-blow catch up.  We've been busy with this and that.  D has been out of town the last 2 weekends, both for school stuff.  M finally had his birthday party - only almost a month after his birthday.  March/April is a tough time to schedule a party, what with soccer, baseball and spring break.  This was the first weekend since his birthday when his best friend could make it - and even at that, he didn't end up making i to the party until after 8 pm.  The other guest didn't come until 10pm.  Made for an interesting evening.

The school year seems to be racing towards a close - the kids remind me how many days left in the year (23 at this point, I think).  Even M says that this year has been flying by.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home