Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Back to School

Today was back to school day, hooray. OK, the hooray was just from me. I was glad to get a little peace and quiet in the house today, just me and the cats. And since it was COLD today, the cats were inside virtually all day - periodically they would venture briefly out and come dashing back in. Bus time temps were in the upper teens, with wind chills around 7F. Brrr!

I did my good deeds by driving the kids down to wait for the bus, and then inviting into the car the others who were also waiting. I did venture outside this afternoon to blow off the driveway and the deck and do a little raking - all because the weatherman says there might be snow later this week. Of course, I've probably jinxed our chances, now that I'm ready for it, but its so much nicer to roll snowballs when there isn't all that pinestraw and sticks in the snow. We'll be watching the weather closely...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home