Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The dr's office doesn't know me anymore

Yeah! A day I never thought I would see - back when A was little. I called the pediatrician's office and they couldn't find A's file. It's been that long since he's been there! Amazing. Back when he was 1 to almost 2, we were in the ped's office almost weekly. I think they kept his file out to save time. They reached for his file automatically when I walked in. He had a lot of trouble gaining weight back then and we were consulting the dr, getting weekly weigh ins, etc. Now, A is the picture of health - he hasn't missed a day of school this year or last year. I can't remember the last time we went to the dr - I think it was sometime the end of pre-K.
Anyway, they hunted in their old files and found it, so we'll go in for his (long-delayed) 7 yo check-up - so that he can go to camp with my mom over Memorial Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home