Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween party - photos added.

We had a Halloween party at church tonight. D made a pot of chili and M (actually all the 3rd - 5th graders) had to bring chips. The church supplied hot dogs and drinks. We had a good dinner - I got to try 3 different chilies, one on a hot dog. M was adamant that he wanted to go through the haunted house, A was equally adamant that he didn't. So, M and I did the haunted house - put on by the youth group. They do this every year and evidently have a good time doing it. I just wish they would figure out a way to take down more than one group at a time - the line gets long to go through. M was very disappointed that he didn't get to go a second time - even after he "waited through 4 times!" Interesting to think that M will be part of the haunted house next year, just when he's getting to the point where he really enjoys going through it.

The kids were both Bionicles - A was the Red Bionicle and M was the Black Bionicle. I got the costumes last year at Target after Halloween when they were 75% off.

A week or so ago, A asked what they were going to be for Halloween. Bionicles, I replied, "or anything else you we already have". Oh, yeah. Then he remembered the costumes and they had to dig them out and try them on. M wanted to know which color he could be. Well, the bigger one, the one that's your size. But what if they both fit, he persisted. Not likely, as I know I purchased distinctly different sizes last year, trying to guess what would be the right size this year. Evidently I got it right, as both costumes fit.




You would have pictures here if Blogger weren't being so stubborn about uploading my photos. I will try to add them tomorrow. - finally added pictures after much effort and crashing the computer once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home