Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Mama

Today is my mom's birthday, the end of the week of birthdays in our family. It's a fun time, but rather over-caked, at times. Especially since the Scout Blue and Gold banquet (with requisite cakes) always comes around this time too.

Anyway, my mom and I are going to celebrate our birthdays together next week. Since we're always too full for cake after going out to dinner, I decided an afternoon cake would be good. Actually its going to be an birthday ice cream pie. Yummy, and different from the chocolate cake of M's that we are still working on (not to mention the Blue and Gold cake that we still have a tidbit of).

M and A need to work on presents, either buying or making. I told them that we would each be happy with a nice picture, but (as far as I know) neither is working on that. I guess I'll find out on Tuesday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home