Thursday, March 01, 2007

Success!

A went back to school yesterday. Quite happily, as it was his Challenge day. He was quite annoyed at having missed school on Tuesday. As far as we can remember, it was the first day he's missed since he started Kindergarten! I know he didn't miss any days so far this year or last year.

Thinking back, I'm not sure the louse the nurse found Tuesday was live or not, but it was clearly a louse and not just a nit. So, I really don't know if the mayo treatment worked or whether it was all the nit-picking we did Tue morning and then the oil in the mayo making it easier to comb out the few remaining nits. We're supposed to repeat the conditioner treatment after 7-10 days just in case. And I have to check hair every few days.

I hope I NEVER have to do this again!!! My head gets itchy just thinking about lice, but I had D check and I had the school nurse check me - all seems to be good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home