Sunday, December 30, 2007

Today's workout

Wii boxing. Technically training with the punching bag. I could tell it got my heart rate up. Twice. Plus I did a round of power bowling and batting practice. And another session of fitness training. Seemingly I am not so fit as a few days ago - then I was 34, today I was an elderly 49. Oh dear. My tennis seemed particularly off. Maybe it's my cold. yeah, must be... D and A were both down there playing too. A beat us both on boxing with the punching bag.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

Boy, you're really persuasive with this Wii thing. I can just see myself going out after a particularly grueling phone session with coworkers ("you're expecting what? when? that's not what we had planned for that version!") and going a few rounds with the Wii. Work off the frustration of managers dueling over my little new feature.

One of the benefits of telecommuting is that folks don't know that I'm lifting weights while I'm listening to meetings. This Wii thing could take it to a whole new level! I'd have to be careful about no heavy breathing while I'm in a meeting though; I never know when I might have to talk suddenly, and I find it very hard to keep my opinions to myself when things are heading off into the tules....

11:08 PM  
Blogger owlfan said...

Yeah, you definitely can't do boxing while on the phone - too much heavy breathing.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home