Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Guest Post by M

The number 1 item on my Christmas List this year was a Wii. And guess what? I GOT ONE! I also got three games with it, Mario + Sonic, Lego Star Wars, and Wii Sports! It is SO much fun! I even created my own Mii, Bob! A plays with the Wii W-A-Y more than I do though. He doesn't like playing baseball on it, even though it's fun... But, probably the funnest thing of all is Wii Sports-Bowling! I LOVE bowling, and I'm even better at it on the Wii! Well, buy a Wii everybody!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

I tried to comment earlier today, but blogger swallowed it...

Anyway, glad you recommend the Wii highly, M! It sounds like you're having lots of fun with it. J and my M are very eager to get a Wii (J's been saving her allowance for a while), but we're waiting until the Christmas rush is over before we buy one. I don't have the time to track one down in the high-demand period. Maybe it'll be a spring break present?

12:56 AM  
Blogger owlfan said...

The Wii was in HIGH demand before Christmas, but M and I saw a bunch of them at Target yesterday.

I'm sure J and M will enjoy one whenever they get it.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micahel: I enjoyed your comments on the Wii. I was especially leased that you and A did not fuss when you thought you had opened all the gifts and you did not seem to have a Wii. I think you both are learning something about being happy with what you have. I had a GREAT time Christmas morning and could hardly wait for you to know that you actually had gotten a Wii. Enjoy!!!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Doug Bonar said...

Hope you're still having a great time now that its a week later. :-)

Happy New Year, and have fun in Japan!

9:25 AM  
Blogger owlfan said...

I still really like it.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home