Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas bags

My handiwork from the last several days...
 

As you can see, I had lots of "help" from Miss Pounce. Luckily for me, she wasn't always quite this helpful.

I made a dozen gift bags for my mom. We had both bought fabric for gift bags at an 80% off sale after Christmas several years ago, but she hadn't ever gotten around to making the bags (mostly since she doesn't have a sewing machine anymore). So, in the calm after Christmas, I volunteered to make some up into bags for her - perhaps in exchange for some of her help in one of my projects later. I made them in a variety of sizes. Surprisingly, the small ones take longer to make than the larger ones. The whole batch of them took 2-3 hours total.

I did make a few birthday type bags for us too - as a certain someone's birthday is approaching at the end of this month.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home