Friday, January 18, 2008

Emergency haircut

For some reason, last night A decided to cut a hunk of his bangs off. I'm still not quite sure why he did - they weren't in his eyes (not even really close). Amazingly enough, it didn't look too bad - as long as you didn't do anything silly like comb his hair....

I'd meant to fix it last night, but I just forgot about it what with homework and all. So, he went to school that way this morning. I suppose I could have cut it this morning and then driven him to school, but I didn't. I figure he's old enough to know better than to cut his hair off and if he's going to do it, he can suffer the consequences (if any).

This afternoon, I did plop him in the chair for a haircut. It's much shorter now. It needed a trim, but I figured if the bangs are really short, probably the rest should go short with it.

I'll try to get a photo of the new look sometime this weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home