Sunday, January 13, 2008

Are they growing up?

We went to Trader Joe's yesterday - a different TJ's than we've been to before. At this one, the kids were supposed to find "Chicken Joe", a stuffed chicken, somewhere in the store to get a treat. Well, they looked and looked and looked and never found the chicken. Either because they were busy looking or because they are growing up (I can always hope!) we had a fairly calm and not very much begging going on trip. Of course it also helped that we were all full of tasty food, having just come from a funeral reception.

I was pleased to see that they still had peppermint Jo-Jo's. We really enjoyed them last year and I had feared that I had missed my fix this year. We also got some interesting frozen dinner entrees and veggies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home