Monday, January 07, 2008

Goodbye Christmas



Epiphany was yesterday, so it was finally time to say goodbye to Christmas. The tree(s) came down and most of the decorations came down, though I've found a few stragglers (and probably will continue to for several weeks). The corner is looking rather bare since I don't want to put the cat's cube back there until I've finished sweeping and vacuuming.

My mom caved and took down her tree before Epiphany this year. She has a unique method of dealing with her tree:
1. take off breakable ornaments
2. wrap in sheet
3. store in basement

A and I went over a few days ago and helped her maneuver her tree into the wheelbarrow for its trip to the basement. Once there, we set it up in the corner to wait for Christmas 2008.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home