Thursday, August 14, 2008

My TV is getting a workout

When I went to turn on the TV a few weeks ago, I discovered it was unplugged.  I'm not sure how long it had been unplugged, but we think at least since sometime this spring.  This week though, major workout as we watch the olympics.  It's probably a good thing we don't have cable as that would just give me more hours to need to check out the olympics coverage (not that I want to watch hours of boxing, but I saw that there was some coverage I'd be interested in on channels other than NBC).

I'm actually rather impressed with how good our reception is at the moment, considering no cable and an old TV.  I realized the other day that our TV is now old enough to drink!  I guess we need to think about getting that converter box for the TV so it will continue to work next year (even though we might not notice for months...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home