Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's Happened

I've been expecting it for a while now, but it's finally confirmed - M is taller than I am. And still growing... D is expecting to be outgrown by M's birthday in just less than a month.

Not to be outdone, A is keeping up the pace. I measured him the other day and found that he was almost exactly the same height as M, with less than a month's difference in ages at the time. I had to send A back to change clothes this morning as both his shirt and his pants were noticeably short on him. Even then, the second pair of pants was still a bit short. I guess it's time to go through his drawers again and do the pants sort.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

I still have about an inch on my J, but it's going to happen any second now. I don't think S is in much danger of being surpassed though....

10:38 AM  
Blogger Threeundertwo said...

This has got to be one of the most unnerving things about parenting. I was never taller than my parents, but I'm not particularly short. Why do kids do this to us?

2:58 PM  
Blogger owlfan said...

DH never beat his parents for height, but I think M will be taller than both of them.

Carol, remember, M is going to be 14 this month. J has a few more months to beat you by 14.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I have been the shortest person in my family for some time. For some bizarre reason my 5'10 husband and my almost 5'4 self ended up a couple of 6 foot plus boys and a daughter who absolutely rocks 5'9.

Her legs go just about up to my waist. Sigh.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home