Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pictures of the kids

My mom has requested "more pictures of the kids" (and presumably fewer of dead rodents), so here we go.

After pulling the sofa out to remove said rodent (just had to refer to it again!), the kids wanted to leave the bed out. A decided he could climb back in under the sofa. If you look closely, you can see a bit of A, with his gameboy and the cat's tail back in there.


And here, my mom lured A up and "convinced" him to let me take a picture. He was not interested in having his photo taken.


Neither was M, in this picture - he was trying to jump onto the sofabed and miss the camera. He missed it several times, but I got him here!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

That's really funny that you took a picture of the dead mouse. I was tempted to grab my camera - but once I started walking in the house to get it, I completely reconsidered. It was just TOO gross for film. Even the second time around ... I couldn't get myself to do it. Which is crazy, because I have pictures of just about everything else ...

Hopefully, this will be the end of rodents for you. Surely the cat helps - somewhat! (Although our cats use to bring home 1/2 eaten (and often still alive) lizards ALL the time. Uggghhhh....

11:56 PM  
Blogger owlfan said...

I'm not sure the cat helps - I'm pretty sure he brought it IN the house in the first place, then it died under the sofa where he couldn't reach it.

No more rodents since then. I hope it stays that way!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home