Monday, January 15, 2007

Photos with Santa

I don't think I managed to get these photos put up before Christmas, so I'll put them up now. My camera decided to act up that night. I had checked the batteries and had an extra pair, too, but no go, so a friend took these for me and emailed them.

A was first up with Santa.


Then it was M's turn.


At the end after all the kids had visited with Santa, I got both kids up there together.


We didn't go visit Santa at the mall this year. Both kids said that they didn't need to. I tried to get their pictures with Santa at school - its a fund raiser for the school and easy for me, but it didn't work out. Santa was going to be there on Wed and Thur - well, one kid is gone each of those days for enrichment, so I couldn't get a joint photo. Ah, well, it all worked out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home