Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bunny Brunch

Saturday A and I (and my mom) went to the Bunny Brunch at our church. M decided not to go, but to come later for the egg hunt.


Here's A with the bunny cake my mom made. She has a very battered newspaper clipping from 1968 showing how to cut up 2 cake layers to make the bunny. She has been making this cake off and on for almost 40 years now. I had it as a birthday cake at least once as a child. My brother thought it was so neat that he wanted a bunny cake for his birthday (in January) for several years. My mom made him a bunny cake those years.

A was not so big on having his picture made with the Easter bunny. I got lots of shots of him looking odd, like this:


I finally got one that's half-way decent.
They had a bunch of balloons there for some of the games. A found he could generate plenty of static electricity:

Look, no hands!

Here they are doing a relay race, hopping with one balloon in each arm and one between their legs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Katherine, the pictures of your brother and especially with the yummy bunny cake was wonderful indeed! I would definitely look forward for such warm pictures.Do visit my site for more birthday details which I've posted.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home