Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Challenge Quilt Show

I realized that I never got around to posting my finished cat quilt that I did for the challenge. Too busy last week. I was working on it up to the last minute.

Anyway, here's my quilt.

There were a couple of people who guessed this one was mine - by the blue and the cats. I was going to say bright colors, but actually most of the quilts were pretty bright.

This quilt won first place:

It also happened to be my favorite - partly because of the girl reading towards the bottom. Also, I just find it amazing that people can do this sort of picture. I can't quite figure out how to do it and/or get caught up in "traditional ideas".

This quilt took second place:

The daisies are actually printed panels, but we had to get very close to tell that. Initially I thought they were pieced.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home