Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Life in the Van

I feel like I lived in the car today. I made 4 separate trips, none of which could be easily combined.

1. Copy and mail taxes. (Yeah, taxes are done. Boo, we owed a bunch of money.) Also went to the library.

2. Drop my mom off to catch train to the airport. Couldn't be combined because she was still packing and I didn't want to wait until lunch rush to copy/mail taxes.

3. Get M's glasses adjusted. We waited til late afternoon so we could combine this with a trip to Chick-fil-A for Spirit night for the school. M wanted me to take his glasses without him, but nope, doesn't work that way.

4. Trip to Scouts. Too much time between when glasses place closed (or so I thought) and when Scouts start. Plus the kids are doing Scouts at different places for at least the next month.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home