Monday, April 16, 2007

Taxes in the final stretch

The taxes are done, but not sent in yet. I have to copy and collate them tomorrow morning. No sense sending them in earlier than needed when you owe money, but that's not the real reason I'm doing it tomorrow. No, the real reason is that I finally finished them just before dinner tonight. Then after dinner I wrote checks and addressed envelopes. I have sticky notes galore telling me what to copy and how many copies. I can't wait to be finally done.

At least next year I won't have the estate taxes to do again. It felt good to be able to check the box for final return.

Things have been busy lately what with spring cleaning, hosting M's party, finishing taxes on top of everyday life. I have a list of other things that were waiting on the taxes, some necessary, some fun - now that the dreaded taxes are done, I can start on that list...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home