Tuesday, June 03, 2008

3 Weeks of Scout Camp

I looked at the calendar today and realized that we have 3 straight weeks of Scout camps for the kids.  

A is at Cub Scout day camp this week.  He's having a great time, but its not my favorite as it starts at 8 am.  I've been up by 6 the last 2 days getting myself and him ready.  But tomorrow I'm doing afternoon carpool so I can sleep in a bit - I just have to get A fed and lunch packed.  I can sleep in until 7:00!

Next week M has Boy Scout camp.  Overnight, from Sunday afternoon til Saturday morning.  No getting up early for me!  Unfortunately it means that M will miss the first 2 swim meets, though.

The 3rd week, it's A's turn for camp again.  This time it's only for 3 days (and nights) with his Webelos den.  A is looking forward to his first solo camping trip - until 4th grade, the boys are required to have a parent camp with them.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home