Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Green signs

I've seen a few signs of stores going more green lately.

Publix has signs out in front of the stores saying something like "Did you remember your bags?"

Kroger now has directions on how to use your own bags on their self checkout. Evidently it involved reprogramming the machines, so that if you add weight to the bagging station before starting your checkout, it asks if you want to use your own bags. The last time I had taken my own bags to Kroger I was very frustrated, so I had stopped taking them in. Now, I'll have to try to remember it again.

It's strange how I never forget and leave my bags in the car at Aldi (they don't supply free bags), but I often forget at Publix or Kroger. I guess its not an ingrained habit yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home