Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blueberries!

Our blueberries are starting to come in.  Yay!  and yummy!
I picked this many yesterday (we ate them all just out of hand) and then I picked a few more, but still just a handful today.  Those we'll have on cereal tomorrow.
Also, my mom says that the sign was up at our U-pick blueberry place on Saturday and there were quite a few people there.  I can't wait, but I think I must - if there were a bunch of people, it usually means that they have picked over the berries, picking too many of the almost ripe ones.  I think I'll wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to go pick my bucket full.  In the meantime, I'll get a handful each day from our bushes.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I open the computer, I always look first at your blog and enjoy the photos. xx -M-m

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home