Monday, May 22, 2006

What we should have been doing...

this afternoon:


Swim team practice was supposed to start today, but as recently as last Wed, it was still feeling very much like early Spring - as in, lows in the upper 40s/low 50s, highs in the upper 60s. Pleasant, but not swimming weather! Between the COLD water and the fact that the pool pump evidently needs a new part, they cancelled practice until after Memorial Day.
Of course, now, it is HOT - mid 80s, so a dip in the pool would feel good. Well, at least wading in the pool would feel nice.... I'm sure its still too cold for me to get in, but maybe not the kids. I imagine M will drag me to the pool this weekend. The pool will officially open over the weekend and we can get our passes - I wonder if I'll have A for a kid or if I still have a phantom 30 year old daughter??? Every year, they get the kids wrong and every year the pool manager promises to fix it (some years he even prints me a new pass), but evidently it never gets corrected on the master list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home