Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kids and Cats

The kids have decided that they want to be cats. Shadow climbed the tree.



So then A decided he wanted to climb the tree. Only A didn't want his picture made.


A in the tree again. This time, though, he needed both hands to hang on.


And then this afternoon, both kids decided that they wanted to curl up in my lap like a cat. M then tried to "lead" me to a snack. I decided that if they were going to be cats, I could feed them like cats - so they got fish for snack. Well, ok, so they were goldfish, in a people bowl, but on the floor. They thought it was quite funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol P. said...

That's a great shot of A being a paparazzi-averse cat! Maybe he's of the siamese variety?

6:19 PM  
Blogger owlfan said...

Maybe he is a Siamese. I wonder what kind of cat M is, then... I don't know why my kids have gotten camera-averse in the past year, but I don't particularly like it.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Carol P. said...

J's gotten kind of camera averse in the past few months. Partly it's because she's sick of me taking pictures. Using her own camera or borrowing mine, since she doesn't carry hers with her all the time (she's not up to carrying a purse or backpack everywhere) has helped a bit.

But for my kids, I think it's another personality they're trying out, honestly. The "I'm camera-shy" thing, or the "I'm too cool to want to have my picture taken" thing or the "I don't like how I look" thing. Good news is that this one is easier to deal with at least....

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home